Blackhawk purchased an adjacent 10,000 square foot hangar and offices to house their growing sales and marketing teams.Continue reading Blackhawk’s 20th Year Sets the Stage For Future Growth
The Blackhawk-upgraded King Air 350 features Pratt & Whitney Canada PT6A-67A engines, producing 1,050 SHP up to 25,000 feet, while stock King Air 350 engines begin losing horsepower at 15,000 feet. Paired with two 5-blade natural composite MT Propellers with spinners, the complete upgrade transforms your Super King Air into a real Super Hero.
“This truly is the Greatest King Air that I have yet had the pleasure to operate.”
- G1000 NXi compatibility is approved and a number of installations are underway!
- Going to the King Air Gathering in Fredericksburg, Tx September 27-29? We’ll be there along with an upgraded 350! More info can be found here: http://www.kingairgathering.com/
Airventureat Oshkosh was a great success with the launch of the King Air 300 program and stronginterest in the 350 we had on display which is now sold.
- Want to hear directly from operators that are flying the XP67A? Contact me and I can provide you a full contact list for the aircraft that are flying it!
- Wondering about resale value? 7 of our first 20 conversions have been done by aircraft brokers upgrading because it increased the value of the aircraft!
- Pratt & Whitney was recently able to accelerate deliveries so we currently have engines available, contact us to ensure we have engines available to meet your schedule.
Share and Enjoy
OSHKOSH, Wisconsin – July 23, 2018 – Blackhawk Modifications is proud to announce the launch of the XP67A Engine+ Upgrade for the King Air 300 Series, which pairs the Pratt & Whitney Canada (P&WC) 1200 shaft horsepower (SHP) PT6A-67A engine with the MT 5-blade composite propeller for superior performance, noise abatement, and weight reduction. Blackhawk now has a King Air 300 in experimental category and will begin certification efforts in August.